With the MSQ robust database, a payer can seek out competitive quotes for each of the following health care services.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME): with a national network of providers, a payer can request quotes for items from supplies to electrotherapy devices to wheelchairs.
- Home Healthcare: find a provider in the zip code of need from a Certified Nursing Assistant to a Registered Nurse as well as Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy.
- Diagnostic Tests: compare national provider networks for MRI, CT, and EMG
- Transportation: simply enter in the pickup and drop off locations and receive quotes from multiple transportation providers.
- Translation: with more than 300 dialects and languages represented by our providers, getting the price and service you need is easier than ever.
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME): select an area of specialty and location and then compare multiple IME provider rates and schedule availability
- Surgical Implant Services: Control the escalating costs of
surgical implants for covered workers comp claims
Based on required data elements, the payers request is matched to qualified providers in our database and competitive quotes are generated. The payer controls the entire process from what geography they require a provider to how long the quote process lasts. Payers can select to receive quotes from the entire network of quoters with MSQ or from their own preselected panel of providers that have signed-up with MSQ as an approved quoter.
This process is further simplified by allowing providers to pre-load their pricing matrices in order to provide real time quotes to payers. MSQ does not endorse or provide any pricing info with other providers ensuring that the payer can select based on service, price, and payer experience scores. All quoting information is stored in our reporting warehouse allowing payers to review all quoting history as well as details of their cost savings, for all lines of service in on centralized repository!!!
The following are for each of the in-depth service descriptions:
- Aids of Daily Living
- Ambulatory Aids
- Braces and Supports
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
- Hospital Beds and Accessories
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Ostomy Supplies
- TENS Supplies
- Respiratory Supplies
- Urological Supplies
- Walkers and Crutches
- Wheelchairs and Accessories
- Wound Care Supplies
- Bone Growth Stimulators
- Muscle Stimulators
Home Healthcare Services:
- RNs & LPNs
- High-tech RNs
- Home Health Aides
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Surgical Implant Services:
- Implant Device Management Program
- Eliminate Costly Hospital Charges
- Nationwide Program and Service
- Cost Plus Pricing Including Manufacturers Invoice
- Document Translation
- In-person and Telephonic Translation
- Non-emergency Transport
- Sedan and Minivan
- Wheelchair and Stretcher Transport